Here is a recipe for a wonderful tasty Vinaigrette. If you have fresh Basil growing in your garden or in pots (like I do) it’s especially easy to throw this together. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! This dressing contains apple cider vinegar, below I have listed for you the amazing benefits of using raw apple cider vinegar in your diet.
Basil Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar (use raw apple cider vinegar if possible, see benefits below).
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 Tablespoons basil chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
Put olive oil, Apple cider vinegar, honey, basil and garlic into a bowl and whisk together until blended. Pour over salad and toss to serve.
Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- Rich in enzymes & potassium
- Support a healthy immune system
- Helps control weight
- Promotes digestion & ph Balance
- Helps soothe dry throats
- Helps remove body sludge toxins
- Helps maintain healthy skin
- Helps promote youthful, healthy bodies
- Soothes irritated skin
- Relieves muscle pain from exercise