Cold pressed from the peel, Wild Orange is an awesome essential oil due to its energizing aroma and multiple health benefits. High in monoterpenes, Wild Orange possesses stimulating and purifying qualities, making it ideal to enhance immunity when seasonal threats are high.
As with many citrus peel oils, Wild Orange contains powerful antioxidants that help maintain overall health. It can be taken daily to cleanse the body or used on surfaces as a natural cleaner. Diffusing Wild Orange will energize and uplift the mind and body while purifying the air. Wild Orange enhances any essential oil blend with a fresh, sweet, refreshing aroma.
7 Fun Ways To Use Wild Orange
1. Wild Orange is a beautiful, uplifting, energizing, and joyful aroma.
Diffuse to uplift your mood or simply put a few drops in the palm of your hands, rub together and inhale deeply and enjoy! Try this combination to help promote a sense of peace and joy.
2 drops Wild Orange
2 drops Frankincense
1 drop Lavender.
2. Can be used to add a delicious flavor to food.
Goes great with chocolate recipes or try adding it to your morning smoothie. Try this delicious recipe.
Wild Orange Chocolate Balls
1 cup cashews
1/2 cup sunflower kernels
1/3 cup organic maple syrup
1/2 cup chocolate powder or cacao powder
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
5 drops wild orange essential oil
1. Soak the dates in a small bowl of water for 10 minutes. Discard the water and remove the pits from the dates.
2. Place all ingredients into a food processor. Process for 3 minutes, stopping to scrape sides of bowl if needed.
3. Make into small balls. Roll in coconut flakes (optional).
3. Make a divine all natural sugar body scrub.
In a glass jar combine 1/2 cup of brown sugar, 1/2 cup of fractionated coconut oil, and 10 drops of Wild Orange essential oil. To use, apply a small amount to hands and scrub for 30 seconds or until sugar dissolves. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
You can experiment and try using different essential oils as well.
Remember when using Wild Orange, don’t to spend extended time in the sun for 12+ hours after using as it can make your skin more photosensitive.
4. Try making this awesome DIY Lip Balm!
Go natural with this DIY lip balm full of health benefits and scrumptious flavor!
5. Make your own toxin free Glass Cleaner!
16oz Glass Spray Bottle
1 1/2 cup white vinegar
1/2 cup distilled water
8 drops of any citrus oil of your choice (Lemon, Lime, Grapefruit, Wild Orange, or a combination)
Add vinegar, water, and essential oil(s) to spray bottle and shake.
6. Make your own natural, non-toxic wood polish!
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup vinegar
10 drops Wild Orange (or Lemon) essential oil
8 oz. glass spray bottle
1. Add olive oil and vinegar into glass spray bottle.
2. Add 10 drops of essential oil.
3. Shake well before each use. Apply to a microfiber cloth and wipe wood surfaces clean.
7. DIY All Purpose Spray.
A wonderful, safe, non-toxic spray for your family. This spray is perfect for cleaning hard surfaces in the kitchen, bathroom, etc.
16 oz. glass spray bottle
1/4 cup white vinegar
1 3/4 cups water
30 drops Wild Orange essential oil
Add all ingredients to spray bottle. Shake thoroughly.
Looking To Get Started with Essential Oils?
Click here to learn where I buy my 100% pure therapeutic grade oils from, and how you can save 25% (or more) on your oils.